Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites- 6 Month Pictures



Happy Friday Friends!!
I have a random assortment of favorites today! My mother-in-law was in town this week and when I have guests I feel like I can't keep my normal schedule so I'm  hoping today can go back to our normal...except my sister is getting married tomorrow πŸ€—

First up on my favorites is this Christmas Cointdown chain! Late last week I told my husband there were less than 100 days until Christmas and we should start decorating (I wasn't COMPLETELY serious😬) so we decided to make the countdown chain for Mary Claire to countdown to her first Hristmas. We let her rip one link off everyday. I'm excited to watcher her grow and learn to be able to do it on her own!
Next up on my favorites are Mary Claire's six month pictures! When I get a chance to sit down at our computer I need to download them all but these are by far the best two! I was disappointed when we were leaving the studio because she didn't get any of Mary Claire's BIG smiles but when we got the pictures I was so happy. Even though there are not any of those Sara captured all most ALL of MC's many faces πŸ˜‰

We have started giving Mary Claire table food (and it's going to kill me!)! I went to lunch with my dad at a local Mexican restaurant and I ordered her a tortilla and she was in #heaven #justlikehermama

Another favorite is this picture! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ We were at my parents house and my mom gave Mary Claire the money and she immediately tried to eat because #whynot Without missing a beat my mom goes "tastes way better than a $20" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For the last three weeks MaryClaire has not been sleeping through the night which is not a favorite but...getting to snuggle with her is! I always take her in our guest room so Nathan can sleep but this particular morning I sat up for a second and she rolled over twice to lay on my pillow and gave me a stink eye! I couldn't help but laugh!


Getting frozen yogurt for the first time was definitely a favorite for this little girl!
 Swimming is also a favorite! (I promise she is happy it was just super bright!☀️)

Walking with this little girl and her daddy in the evenings is always a favorite! Even though the thermometer said 92 degrees it really didn't feel that bad! #fallpleasegethere She loves looking at all the houses!
 There is nothing cuter than a baby in a bathtub #bathtime Mary Claire loves her bath! We started sitting her up to let her splash except she tries to jump out of her seat now!

I hope you have a great weekend! We will be very busy with my sister's wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you through a comment on Erikas blog. You said you found Catholic coloring books that follow the Gospel? Do you mind emailing me a link to it? As a mama and a Catholic School teacher, I'd love to buy a copy!! Thanks!
    Allaballaboutthatmommylife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete